1 3/4 cups (425 mL) graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup (125 mL) coconut oil, melted
2 tsp (10 mL) agave nectar
1 1/3 cups (325 mL) pumpkin purée
1 cup (250 mL) Almond Dream Enriched Original Unsweetened
1 cup (250 mL) packed brown sugar
1/4 cup (60 mL) cornstarch
1 tsp (5 mL) pumpkin pie spice
1. Crust: Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Toss together graham cracker crumbs, coconut oil and agave until well blended; press firmly and up side of 9-inch (23 cm) tart pan with removable bottom. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely on rack.
2. Filling: In saucepan, whisk together pumpkin purée, Almond Dream beverage, sugar, eggs, cornstarch and pumpkin pie spice; bring to low boil over medium heat, whisking constantly. Cook, whisking, for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened. Let cool in saucepan.
3. Scrape into prepared tart shell; smooth top. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until well chilled. Transfer to serving plate.
• Serve with dairy-free whipped topping or sprinkle with toasted pecans if desired.
• Substitute tapioca flour for cornstarch if desired.