Total Time: 30 mins.
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: 15 mins.
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) cornstarch
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) brown sugar
- 2 cups (500 mL) Coconut Dream Original
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) birthday cake sprinkles
- 1/2 small vegan vanilla cake, cut into cubes (about 2 cups/500 mL)
- 1 cup (250 mL) mixed fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries, sliced strawberries)
- In saucepan, combine cornstarch and brown sugar. Whisk in coconut drink; bring to boil over medium heat, whisking constantly. Reduce heat; cook, whisking, for about 2 minutes or until custard is thickened and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla. Transfer to bowl and cover with plastic wrap directly touching the surface. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Stir sprinkles into cooled custard. Divide 1 cup (250 mL) cake cubes among 4 parfait glasses. Layer half of the custard and half of the berries over top. Repeat layers.