Total Time: 15 mins.
Prep Time: 15 mins.
Cook Time: 0 mins.
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Coconut Dream®
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- Pinch pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (250 mL) bean sprouts
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) toasted coconut flakes
This cooling, crunchy salad makes a great side dish or simple vegetarian lunch.
- In large bowl, whisk together Coconut Dream®, 1/4 cup (60 mL) cilantro, lime juice, honey, chili flakes, salt and pepper. Add cucumber, carrot, red pepper and red onion; toss to coat with dressing.
- Top with bean sprouts, coconut flakes and remaining cilantro.